Various participants of the 2nd Beilstein Symposium on Glyco-Bioinformatics talk about their area of expertise in the research field of Glyco-Bioinformatics.
- Peter H. Seeberger, Max Planck Institute of Colloids and Interfaces, Potsdam, Germany
- Rene Ranzinger, Complex Carbohydrate Research Center, University of Georgia, Athens, GA, USA
- Thisbe K. Lindhorst, Institut für Organische Chemie, Universität Kiel, Germany
- Jim Paulson, Departments of Chemical Physiology and Molecular Biology, Scripps Institute, La Jolla, CA, USA
- Pauline Rudd, National Institute for Bioprocessing Research Training (MIBRT), University College Dublin, Ireland
To download this video, right-click on the icon. Then, choose “Save … As…” from the menu that appears. Choose a location on your computer to download the file, and then click the “Save” button. All videos published by the Beilstein-Institut on this Web Site are licensed for use in accordance with the Creative Commons License.